- Our clinic has a suitable space and qualified staff for the proper grooming of your pet.
- Grooming is always done by appointment with Ms Kossieri.
- Grooming services are mainly for dogs; cat grooming is offered only in special cases. Sedation or general anaesthesia can be used in cases of aggressive animals only with the owner’s agreement.
- The purpose of grooming is not just to make a dog prettier; it also serves to promote a healthy skin free of parasites and foreign bodies that may affect his health, and to reduce loose hairs around our house.
- A professional groomer knows exactly what to do depending on the breed, type of coat and the character of the animal without causing injury or irritation to the skin of the dog. Also, they can work relatively swiftly and in a manner that will not create a negative experience for your pet.
- It is good to start grooming at an early age for your pet to get used to it.